Operations & strategic planning for business continuity
The situations we face today will present tomorrow’s opportunities for businesses. As we come together as a country to stop the virus, we will require the immediate need to re-establish order-to-cash cycle and develop a strategic plan to manage through supply chain issues.
- Purchase and stock the right SKU and quantities to meet changing customer and market requirements
- Monitor inventory levels to quickly respond to customer changes
- Plan and replenish to improve customer service levels
- Lower transportation costs by improving carrier management and integration with your systems and processes.
- Pick the lowest cost carriers for your orders.
- Automate the planning and management your carriers to improve efficiencies
Start Saving Today
Generally, we see the following savings through our practice.
10% - 30% reduction inventory
10 % – 20% reduction in freight costs
25% increase in customer service levels